@nmwl020 Why Am I Constipated?
Being constipated is frustrating, uncomfortable, and sometimes even downright painful.
The cause isn’t always clear, but even if you don’t know why it’s happening, it usually passes on its own. If it doesn’t, your doctor can help you get things moving again.
- Food like high-fat meats (brisket, pork belly, ribs) can cause constipation. Dairy products, eggs, rich desserts, and sugary sweets can, too.
- Drugs for a host of conditions -- like indigestion, muscle spasms, seizures, pain, kidney problems, and high blood pressure -- can trigger constipation.
- Anxiety can raise your blood pressure and heart rate and make you sweat. It also can lead to constipation because it affects the muscles that control how you go to the bathroom.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome can cause belly pain, gas, and cramps. It can also cause constipation, sometimes followed by diarrhea.
- When you gotta go, go! If you ignore the urge, you may get stopped up
Drink Up, Fiber and Stay Active can help you avoid constipation.
See your doctor if you're still having trouble after a few days, or if there’s blood in your stool, or you have serious stomach pain.
#nomorewaitlists #constipation #constipationrelief #constipationtips #constipationhelp #constipationremedy #constipationremedies #constipationhomeremedies #calldoctor #finddoctornearby #finddoctornearme